Rozita Ebneali, Founder
Rozita Ebneali has been in the beauty industry since 2008 and has been Business Manager & Permanent Makeup Artist representing well-known cosmetic brands.
Rozita established Master Makeup Artist after seeing a demand for the beauty and cosmetics industry growing every year.
Her mission in life is to give confidence in others and empower women to feel better about themselves inside and out and this is what inspired Rozita to start her company by offering exceptional services.
Rozita is extremely detail-oriented with a background in cosmetology that has provided her an understanding of color theory, proportion, and balance – all of which greatly complimented her unique aesthetics in permanent cosmetics.
Rozita has had the opportunity to apprentice under micro-pigmentation masters, director-level stylists, and participate in classes by world-renowned educators.
Master Makeup Artist has become such an essential part of Rozita’s life working to give back to the people in her life. Thank you for your support!
- Licensed in California, Washington DC, Virginia & Maryland
- Tattoo removal Licensed by Linda Paradise
- Certification from the American Red Cross in Adult First Aid /CPR/AED
- Certification in Bloodborne Pathogens for Body & Tattoo Artist by Pro Bloodborne
- Certified Elite Permanent Makeup Center And Work Experiences As An Artist And Instructor
- Certified Professional Artist In Microblading LA (MLA)
- Certified In Phibrows Method In Iran
- Certified In Nano Brow